Are you dreaming of a week away to focus on yourself and your health without competing demands or priorities?
An active retreat, like no other.
Just imagine spending 7 active days & 6 restful nights in beautiful Huatulco, Mexico, a gem on the pacific coast.
This week away will be filled with morning workouts and beach walks, hiking to hidden waterfalls, relaxing yoga sessions under the stars, healthy local food, downtime for relaxation, reflection, and health & wellness related workshops.
The Villa has a beautiful pool overlooking the ocean, a private beach down a set of stairs, and a massive yoga deck where we can stretch while breathing in the pacific ocean air or gaze at the starlight sky after a fun day together.
At the Retreat you will:
- Disconnect from the stresses and demands of your everyday life and focus on yourself.
- Experience the incredible mental and emotional health benefits of connecting with nature.
- Learn proper form and technique for exercises.
- Connect with like-minded people.
- Learn healthy meal options and how you can easily prepare them at home.
- Set some kick-ass goals and realistic milestones that will help you achieve them. You will develop a solid plan that you can put into action and get started on immediately!
Your Retreat Hosts:
Hi! I’m Marisa and I would love to hang out with you for a week in stunning Huatulco, a quiet beachside town on the southwestern part of Mexico. I've been coming to this area for over 15 years and it's one of my favourites! I'd love to share this special part of the world with you, in an active way.
I am a registered Personal Trainer with over 13 years of experience, Yoga Instructor, Precision Nutrition Level 1 coach, Certified Leadership Coach and I love being active outdoors. Getting out of town with some like-minded people to spend a week in the sun sweating, laughing, recharging & relaxing sounds just about like perfection to me.
I will be your trainer all week and will be leading the group through workouts, beach runs, yoga sessions and facilitating a few health & wellness workshops. This is your retreat, so everything is optional. All exercises can be modified, non-runners can walk and yoga will be geared to various levels of stretchiness (or non-stretchiness!)
Meet Esther & Roberto Tamayo.
They will be cooking for us throughout the week. Born and raised in Mexico City, Esther and Roberto bring an adored element of family & fun to the Retreat. We will be working together to create healthy dishes using local ingredients, bringing the authenticity of Costa Rica to your plate. Their dishes are guaranteed to make you weak in the knees. Plus they are two of sweetest people I know. If you want to learn how to cook they would be happy to show you their tricks of the trade. As an added bonus, you can have the opportunity to brush up on your Spanish skills.
Have more questions? Email me [email protected]
This incredible experience in Huatulco, Mexico includes
- 7 days, 6 nights accommodation at a beach-side villa in Huatulco, Mexico.
- Most meals throughout the week (six breakfasts, three lunches and five dinners). A couple lunches and dinners will be at each participant’s expense on the days we are out on excursions.
- Welcome reception & farewell dinner with delicious home-cooked, healthy Mexican food.
- Daily workouts or yoga sessions with a certified personal trainer & yoga instructor.
- All equipment required for workouts & yoga will be provided.
- 1 massage on-site in the stunning retreat villa.
- 2 day-trip adventures (Below are tentative options. Full itinerary will be confirmed by late 2023).
- Stand up paddling in Santa Cruz. An opportunity to take in the calm waters and see turtles, tropical fish and so much more.
- Tour to Cascadas Magicas de Copalitilla (Magical waterfalls). An all day adventure to explore and cool off in these beautiful waterfalls inside the jungle.
- Cooking class for those who want to learn some amazing dishes from two of the best chefs!
- 2 health & wellness related workshops throughout the week to help you focus on your goals, generate motivation and keep momentum going, and learn valuable tools & tips to get your nutrition on track.
- Access to a trainer all week for any of your health related questions. Want to perfect your form on specific exercises? Curious how you can train for your first 10km or half marathon (or maybe just get started running)? Interested in how you can build healthy eating habits that actually stick? Want to get over the fear and intimidation you feel when going to gym? I am your resource all week and completely dedicated to helping you get the results and build the habits you need to be successful in the long run!
**Reserve your room with only a $400 deposit.
King Suite #1 – Ocean view king bed with private bathroom - $3299pp (double occupancy $2899 pp)
King Suite #2 – Ocean view king bed with private bathroom - $3299pp (double occupancy $2899 pp) Booked
Suite #3 – Two single beds with private bathroom. - $2899 pp
Suite #4 – Two single beds with private bathroom. - $2899 pp
Suite #5 - Three single beds with private bathroom - $2899 pp
Traveling by yourself and not sure how the single beds work? You'll be paired up with someone else who has requested a single bed.
Don't worry, the villa is large and we spend so little time in the rooms. You'll have plenty of space and options to find quiet places throughout the week if you need more solo time. It's just a spot to lay your head after a fun day in the sun ;)
Want to ensure you have a completely private room? Book a King room asap, or contact me for pricing options to secure a shared room for yourself.
**Not included in the price is air transportation from your home city to Huatulco. Transfer from the Huatulco airport to the Retreat villa is included in your registration price.
Proof of valid travel insurance is required for all Retreat Participants.
**Please note, there is a required 7 guest minimum booking for a Retreat to run. Please do not purchase your flight until the Retreat has been confirmed.
Minimum registrations numbers must be reached by Jan 15, 2024 for the Retreat to run.